ABOUT THE ALL-STAR CHALLENGE
Spend a week with top grooming experts perfect the American Crew Menswork method of styling, and then go head to head in a fierce competition with the best stylists in the world.
PROFESSIONAL STYLISTS AND GROOMERS
The American Crew All- Star Challenge brings more than 20 years of brand leadership and history.
Our events have been held all across the globe.
Our 2020 event will take place in New York City, USA.
The top 15 finalists will receive an all expense paid trip to the competition in May 2020, where they will compare to be recognized as the American crew 2019-2020 All- Star challenge global champion.
How To Enter
1. Select a male model to assist in the creation of your All-Star Challenge submission look (Note: professional model not required, but the same model must be used in both images).
2. With the goal of creating a look that best represents the American Crew man, cut and style your model using American Crew products.
3. Select makeup and wardrobe that is appropriate for your style’s overall look and theme.
4. Set up appropriate photoshoot lighting.
5. Capture two black and white photos in front of a blank background (with no props visible):
-One photo face forward
-One photo profile shot
-Images should show model from chest-level and above
6. Photo formats and specifications include: jpg/jpeg, png or gif format with a resolution of 72 dpi and maximum file size of 10 MB.
7. Prepare a brief explanation of the inspiration behind the look and the products used to achieve the look.
8. Enter your submission via: http://allstarchallenge.AmericanCrew.com
-Submission guides will require:
i.Your name, contact information and home country
ii.Two black and white images (profile and side)
iii.Description and products used
Global Champion Prizes
The Grand Prize Winner of the Contest will receive the following Prize: a cash prize of $10,000, a feature in Estetica magazine, a trophy and a framed retouched image of their winning look and recognition throughout 2029.
• Feature in Estetica Magazine
• Social media promotion across all American Crew channels
• Promotion of winning look across the global sales force through a Global Champion promotional pack of products.
• American Crew All-Star Challenge Global Champion trophy
• Framed, retouched image of your winning look
Browse the winning looks from past competitions.
MEHMET ALI DENEL
VIGGO VON SCHELIHA
DANIEL ARTURO QUINONES ELIAS
LAURA SIERRA GARCIA
Christophe De Gauquier
Frederic Mendes de Sousa
Givi Jintchvelashvili (Gogasus)
Jaime Ruiz Tello
Inger Lise Moa
Armando Rivas De La Cruz
David Andreas Kyrkiris
In April 2018, the American Crew team brought an elite group of stylists together to showcase their interpretation of the American crew man on the global stage in Paris, France.